We’ve tinkered and tinkered, and this is simply (literally and figuratively) the very best organic, peach and blueberry cobbler recipe. Gluten and GMO free–we used almond flour biscut topping with a slight crunch on top and wild organic blueberries and organic peaches hidden on the bottom. It can also work with other organic fresh fruit fillings. No added sugar to be found in htis the perfect summer treat.
Blueberry & Peach Cobbler Our Way
An amalgamation of an old clafouti recipe and the test kitchen approach to cobbler. I think it is the best small plate desert we have produced. Serve plain or with a small amount of whipped cream.
- 1/3 cup truvia
- 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chickpea or almond flour
- 1 Tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup wild organic blueberries
- 1 cup ripe organic peaches sliced
- Step 1 Heat oven to 375F. Beat truvia and butter in mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs until well blended. Add flour, lemon juice, vanilla, nutmeg, and salt
- Step 2 beat until smooth.
- Step 3 Spread blueberries and peaches evenly in lightly greased 9-inch quiche dish or cake pan. Pour batter over the berries and peaches and spread lightly and evenly.
- Step 4 Bake in center of 375F oven until top is lightly browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 40-50 minutes. Cool on wire rack.